星期二, 5月 20, 2008

CSI 807

雖然早已知道結果,
但是真的看到的時候,還是忍不住熱淚盈眶。




Gil,

You know I love you.
I feel I've loved you forever.
Lately, I haven't been feeling very well.
Truth to told, I'm tired.
Out in the dessert under that car that night,
I realized something and I haven't been able to shake it.

Since my father died, I've spent almost my entire life with ghosts.
We've been like close friends and out there in the dessert it occurred to me that it was time for me to bury them.
I can't do that here.
I'm so sorry.

No matter how hard I try to fight it off,
I'm left with the feeling that I have to go .
I have no idea where I'm going, but I know I have to do this.

If I don't, I'm afraid I'll self destruct and worse, you'll be there to see it happen.

Be safe.
Know that I tried very hard to stay.
Know that you were my one and only.
I'll miss you with every beat of my heart.
Our life together was the only home I've ever had.
I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I love you.
I always will.
Goodbye.


沒有留言:

張貼留言